Friday, November 15, 2013

The Amazing Effect of Hai-O Bamboo Salt Part III

Real life testimonial of The Amazing Effect of Hai-O Bamboo Salt

I was introduced by my friend of the Hai-O Bamboo Salt a few month ago. I bought a box and it ended up in my kitchen cabinet.

My wife has been complaining to me that the pain on her knee has become worsen recently. She has been trying lots of medication but it was not getting any improvement.

One day, as usual of my morning habit is to made myself a cup of coffee, out of sudden i saw the box Hai-O Bamboo Salt still lying loyally in my kitchen cabinet. Something struck me glancing was , "What the heck, let's try this!"

Since then, every morning, i have been fixing both of us a glass of Hai-O Bamboo Salt with plain water. I must say that the first few tries was disgusting due to the smell that made us feel like throwing out. (Sulfur smell). But after that, it is OK, no more of throwing out feeling anymore.

We managed to continue to have a glass of the Hai-O Bamboo Salt every morning for the subsequent 3 weeks.The significant effect of the continuity of this habit has brought us the amazing effect of Hai-O Bamboo Salt. My wife told me that the pain from her knee has become better. She strongly believe that this is because of the Hai-O Bamboo Salt effect.

I would like to thanks my friend for introducing Hai-O Bamboo Salt to me and my family. Hai-O Bamboo Salt has brought us better health.

Hesitate no more,  try one by contact me at ywchong@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment